Richmond, VA – December 30, 2016 – This past year has been a great year for giving back to our local communities. We want to pay tribute to our amazing guests and our hard-working staff who have gone the extra mile to support our local communities through the many outreach events and fundraisers in 2016.
The following list includes just a few examples of how our guests and staff supported their local communities in 2016.
• Raised $30,000 for Share Our Strength
• Fundraising for Autism Society of Central Virginia
• Sponsored Local Youth Scholarships for the Will Wade Basketball Camp
• Sponsored the MAN UP Volunteer Festival
• Hosted Free Veterans Day Lunch for Veterans and Active Military
• Sponsored Local Toy Drives
• Sponsored Local Coat Donation Drives
• Sponsored Local Thanksgiving Food Drives
• Fundraising for Cancer Awareness
• Fundraising for the Richmond Wildlife Center
• Sponsored Taste of Virginia
• Fundraising with Flair for Prayers
“Thank you all for your support and commitment to our wonderful local communities and the people that make this world a better place every day.” Tony Grillo, CEO, United Restaurant Group / TGI Fridays
About United Restaurant Group (TGI Fridays)
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, United Restaurant Group, LP, is the second largest franchisee of TGI Fridays. Starting with just two restaurants in 1993, the company has grown into a group of 28 restaurants in four different states—Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina and South Carolina. Core to the company’s mission is to be a valuable contributor in the local communities that their restaurants serve. This mission includes instilling a sense of community involvement and responsibility in all their employees.